New version 2.0 firmware for the X1 system improvements largely focus for X1 and some other changes.
User models of Leica compact X1 will start downloading and make firmware updates on the homepage of Leica 2.0 today. Version X1 software helps improve focus and hand some other changes, such as:
* Increased accuracy when focusing manually via the LCD screen (through a large aperture of the lens).
* Focus your hands would be more accurate when users perform tasks slowly rotating wheel
* Add manual focus lock feature (MF).
* Increase the magnification ratio of the screen to focus manually.
* Depth of field (DOF) is shown in the manual focus.
* The automatic settings will be saved even when turned off.
* Improved ability to autofocus in low light conditions and contrast the focus of the low.
* ISO settings will still show in the light-sensitive auto mode (Auto-ISO)
The improved image quality of computer output JPEG file.
You can download and guide here
You can find this camera in Amazon: Leica X1 12.2MP APS-C CMOS Digital Camera